- Snowboard Type All Mountain with a freeride focus.
- Rider Level: Suitable for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Profile Cross profile which blends camber and rocker, with camber between the feet and rocker out towards the tips.
- Shape Directional twin. The stance is set back slightly and the board has directional flex.
- Flex Soft to medium
- Board Construction:
- Core Aspen Strong, this core is gives you consistant flex and is highly impact resistant.
- 2mm rubber locks are inserted in the high pressure points along the sidewall to absorb impact and give the board a dampening feeling.
- Fiberglass: Biax medium density fiberglass.
- Base Extruded base, this base retains wax well and is easy to maintain if you pick up any dings.
- Stone finish on the base keeps it quick.
- Edges Detuned edges at the nose and tail to create a catch free ride.
- Sidecut Quadratic, this blend of curves helps to initiate turns and makes edge to edge transitions fluid.