- Snowboard Type: All mountain board with a park focus.
- Rider Level: Suitable for intermediate to advanced.
- Profile: Hybrid camber with rocker at the nose.
- Shape: Directional
- Response: Aggressive
- Board Construction:
- Core: Performance core which uses a blend of Aspen, bamboo and paulownia.
- Double impact plates under each binding reinforce the board at the highest impact points to increase durability.
- Carbon array 5 criss crosses underneath each binding to drive power through the board, at any stance.
- Fiberglass: Carbon infused glass at 90° for response and pop.
- Topsheet: Topless construction, the graphic is transferred onto the fiberglass to reduce weight and increase the durability.
- Base: Sintered low friction base with a stone finish.
- Sidewalls: Slimewalls absorb impact thanks to added urethane, the urethane smooths out your landings on snow and features. Carbon layers on the outside give you pop and stability.
- A roll-in 3D structure around the sidewalls adds strength and protects the topsheet from chipping.
- Edges: Cleave edges.
- Sidecut: Bi-Radial allows the waist to be slightly wider with regular tips and a tapered tail.