- Snowboard Type: All mountain board with a freeride focus.
- Rider Level: Best suited to intermediate riders.
- Profile: C2x is a hybrid between rocker and camber. Rocker inbetween the feet and camber on the outside of the bindings giving you the best of both.
- Shape: Directional board which a 1.5 setback.
- Flexibility: Medium flex, rated 4-5/10.
- Board Construction: G2 ECO
- Core: The wood in this core has been harvested using sustainable methods. Using a blend of aspen and paulownia.
- The core is symmetrical between the toes/ heel and nose/ tail.
- Base: Sintered base.
- Fiberglass: Tri-Ax/ Bi-Ax Bio fiber dampener.
- Topsheet: Eco-Sublimated bio bean top.
- Sidewalls: Durable UHMW.
- Edges: Magne-traction serraated edge.