- Snowboard Type: The Deep Thinker is an all mountain snowboard.
- Rider level: Suitable for intermetiate to advanced riders.
- Profile: Camber (Reverse rocker). This is raised inbetween the bindings to give you better edge hold and stabbility when riding fast on flats.
- Shape: Directional, which has a 7mm taper in the tail
- Pro-Tip on the nose and tail is slightly tapered to reduce swing weight which makes it easier to maneuver around.
- Flexibility: Medium to aggressive board, rated 5 – 8.
- Board construction:
- Base: Sintered WFO. This is a high density base, which has wax infused deep into it.
- Core: FSC certified Super Fly 700G, which is light weight but strong.
- Dualzone EGD is a perpendicular wood grain at the toe and heel edge. This adds strength and control to your board.
- Squeezebox, which is varied thickness in the core. Thinner sections give you more flex and transfers energy to the tip and tail of the board. This makes the board more snappy and easier to manipulate
- Fiberglass: 45° fiberglass gives you a more agggressive ride. Plus carbon strands add life to the board whilst keeping weight down.
- Edges: Frostbite edges extend beneath your bindings giving you superb edge to edge hold on hardpack and icy conditions.
- Mounting: Channel mountain system which is quick and easly. This System gives you more flexibility when choosing your stance.
- Compatible with most bindings on the current market, but not old 4X4 plate specific bindings.
- Art by: Keith Haring.