- Snowboard Type: All mountain freeride which is suitable for park, resort and back country.
- Rider Level: best suited to an intermediate to advanced rider.
- Profile: C2 banana technology, this hybrid profile is made up of rocker inbetween your feet with camber either side. This gives you precision riding on the slopes and float in powder.
- Shape Directional.
- Flex Medium flex with a rating of 5- 6.5/ 10. The boards get slightly stiff as they get longer.
- Board Construction: OP construction. This construction gives you a strong board which remains lightweight.
- Core: 75% Aspen and 25% paulmownia
- Base: Eco subllimated TNT, this base is easy to maintain and hold wax well.
- Fiberglass: Tri-Ax/ Bi-Ax glass. This gives the board stiffer sections to drive power and more flexible sections for torsional twist.
- Top Sheet: Eco subllimated poly top
- Sidewalls: Birch sidewalls internally run along the length of the toe and heel edge, outside of the birch runs UHMW sintered sidewalls. Whilst UHMW at the tip and tail increase impact deflection.
- Edges: Magne-Traction edges are serrated to improve your edge hold, giving you better bite in icy conditions.