- Burton Malavita Snowboard Bindings
- Riding style All mountain, intermediate to advances riders
- Flex Mediuim flex overall
- Baseplate Single-Component, creating a consistent response. 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, this increase in % in short-glass increases responsivness. Re:Flex, this minimised design increases flex in the baseplate.
- Highback Canted design, so that the high back follows the directions of legs rather than going straight up.
- This highback features Burtons zero-lean mechanism, meaning that you can crack it forward for carving and control. DialFlad gives you some forawrd lean for quicker heel-edge response.
- Heel Hammock is a rubber material which hugs your heel, keeping it locked in place and responsive.
- Straps Asym Hammockstrap for the anke is asymmetrical and wraps around your boot for responsiveness.
- These straps gives you increase freedom of movement and are ultra light weight. This material stays soft and flexible even at the coldest conditions. Supergrip toe strap.
- Flexslider ankle strap, this keeps the ankle strap open so its easier to place your foot inside the binding.
- Ratchet Double take ratchet, faster and fewer cranks to tightness. Super easy to use and improved strength.
- Cushioning Re:Flex Fullbed Cushioning Systems, offers cushioning underfoot, increasing comfort and decreasing fatigue. Autocant foot bed, means that your always in a natural position regardless of stance.
- B3 gel, creates a dampening feeling whilst withstanding impact.
- Mounting Re:Flex 2X4 disc. Channel compatible
|UK Shoe Size||Marime (Unisex)||EUR Shoe Size||US Shoe Size (Mens/Kids/Uni)||Mondopoint|
|UK 5 - 7||Small||EUR 38-41||US 6 - 8||240-260|
|UK 7 - 10||Medium||EUR 41-44||US 8 - 11||260-290|
|UK 9+||Large||EUR 43+||US 10+||280+|