- Riding style All mountain, freestyle and backcountry bindings. Suitable for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Flex Stiff flex overall with a response rating of 6 – 8.
- Baseplate Single-Component, creating a consistent response. 45% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, this increase in % in short-glass increases responsivness.
- Re:Flex, this minimised design increases flex in the baseplate whilst keeping weight down.
- Highback Single component highback, this creates a consistant response which is immediate.
- The highback uses a canted living hinge, which allows you to adjust the forward lead and the rotation separately.
- This highback features Burtons zero-lean mechanism, meaning that you can crack it forward for carving and control. DialFlad gives you some forawrd lean for quicker heel-edge response.
- Straps Hammock 2.0 ankle strap, is a stitchless design which due to a nylong cross technique has more direct connection with the boot and board. This material stays soft and flexible even at the coldest conditions.
- Flexslider ankle strap, this keeps the ankle strap open so its easier to place your foot inside the binding.
- GETTAGRIP capstrap, wraps around the toe of the boot for a locked in fit and pressure free comfort. This can be worn over the top of the boot or around the toe
- Ratchet Smooth Glide buckles, aluminum leavers and steel base for added strength.
- Cushioning Re:Flex Fullbed Cushioning Systems, offers EVA cushioning underfoot to increase comfort and decreasing fatigue. The footbed sits in a canted position so that your feet and knees are in a natural positional.
- B3 gel, creates a dampening feeling whilst withstanding impact.
- Mounting Re:Flex 2X4 is compatible with most boards on the market including the Burton chanel system.
- ECO: Burton has make this binding using Re-Ground materials.
|UK Shoe Size||Marime (Unisex)||EUR Shoe Size||US Shoe Size (Mens/Kids/Uni)||Mondopoint|
|UK 7 - 10||Medium||EUR 41-44||US 8 - 11||260-290|
|UK 9+||Large||EUR 43+||US 10+||280+|