- Snowboard Type: All mountain board with a freestyle focus.
- Rider Level: Best suited to intermediate riders.
- Profile: C2ᵉ is a hybrid between rocker and camber. Rocker inbetween the feet and camber on the outside of the bindings.
- Shape: Asymmetric twin board which has a symmetrical shape from the centre out to the tips.
- Flexibility: Medium flex, rated 5.5-6/10.
- Board Construction: Asym G1 ECO
- Core: The wood in this core has been harvested using sustainable methods. Using a blend of aspen and paulownia.
- Asymmetric core which has increased paulownia along the heel side for extra flex.
- Base: Sintered base.
- Fiberglass: Tri-Ax/ Bi-Ax.
- Topsheet: Eco-Sublimated poly top.
- Sidewalls: Durable UHMW.
- Edges: Magne-traction serraated edge.
- Art by: Danny Larsen