- Riding style: All mountain/ freestyle. Best suited to intermediate to advanced riders.
- Flex: Medium flex with a rating of 7/10.
- Highly durable shell due to fused overlays.
- The articulated cuff gives the boot natural flex and prevents distortion.
- Performance backstay gives you extra support.
- The tongue has been 3D moulded to create even flex, whilst the tongue tension helps to lock your heel down.
- STI energy foam in the sole provides high rebound cushioning.
- Performance rubber outsole grips on snow, ice and your top sheet.
- Liner: Performance liner. This has a medium flex but is supportive due to dual density foam.
- Heat mouldable liner to give you a custom fit.
- Use the heel hold kit to adjust the fit around the heel to suit you.
- Built in support for the forefoot and spine.
- Performance footbed in the liner has built in arch support , heel cradle and extra cushioning in the heel.
- Internal liner harness laces further up at the shin for increase support and heel hold.
- Power strap. This strap secures the liner around your shin.
- Lacing: Dual BOA system. This allows you to adjust the lower and upper boot independently. This BOA is easy to adjust even when on the move with gloves one.
- This boot has 1:1 lasting which means they a built in true half sizes.
|UK Shoe Size||EUR Shoe Size||US Shoe Size (Mens/Kids/Uni)|
|UK 7||EUR 40.5||US 8|
|UK 8||EUR 42||US 9|
|UK 8.5||EUR 42.5||US 9.5|
|UK 9||EUR 43||US 10|
|UK 9.5||EUR 44||US 10.5|
|UK 10||EUR 44.5||US 11|
|UK 10.5||EUR 45||US 11.5|
|UK 11||EUR 45.5||US 12|
|UK 12||EUR 47||US 13|
|UK 13||EUR 48||US 14|