- Rider Style: All mountain. Suited for all riding abilities.
- Flex: Medium flex, rated 6/10
- Outer: Unilite rubber outsole, this is the lightest weight sole for DC.
- Articulated synthetic construction, this gives the boot a more natural flex and prevents boot distortion.
- Snow shedding tread on the sole allows you to grip the snow and your binding.
- Inner: White liner, this is a heath mouldable multi layer liner with memory foam. This liner is super warm due to a thermal-regulating fleece.
- Impact-S insole technology offers comfort and protection for high-impact boarding. The moisture wicking fabric ensures you stay dry and warm.
- Internal ankle harness. This secures your ankle and heel in place, with a narrower heel cup to prevent heel lift.
- Lacing: Dual BOA H3 coiler closure system, the upper and lower sections of the boots can be adjusted separately. These are easy to adjust, even when wearing gloves.
- Black SS laces. These are stainless steel that wont rust or weaken in cold conditions
|UK Shoe Size||EUR Shoe Size||Shoe Size (cm)||US Shoe Size (Womens)|
|UK 3||EUR 36||22 cm||US (Womens) 5|
|UK 4||EUR 37||23 cm||US (Womens) 6|
|UK 5||EUR 38||24 cm||US (Womens) 7|
|UK 5.5||EUR 38.5||24.5 cm||US (Womens) 7.5|
|UK 6||EUR 39||25 cm||US (Womens) 8|
|UK 6.5||EUR 40||25.5 cm||US (Womens) 8.5|
|UK 7||EUR 40.5||26 cm||US (Womens) 9|
|UK 7.5||EUR 41||26.5 cm||US (Womens) 9.5|
|UK 8||EUR 42||27 cm||US (Womens) 10|