- Snowboard Type: The Process is an all mountain/ freestyle snowboard
- Rider level: Suitable for all level of riders.
- Profile: PurePop Camber (Reverse rocker). This board has a camber which is shorted in length, allowing two flat sections for loading before the nose and tail lift.
- Shape: Twin shape with twin flex which is equal in the nose and rail.
- Pro-Tip on the nose and tail is slightly tapered to reduce swing weight which makes it easier to maneuver around.
- Scooped shape at the tip and tail gives you a more forgiving ride and looser feel.
- Flexibility: Soft to Medium, rated 2 – 5.
- Board construction:
- Base: Sintered base, this base hold wax really well and is tough.
- Core: FSC certified Super Fly 700G, which is light weight but strong.
- Dualzone EGD is a perpendicular wood grain at the toe and heel edge. This adds strength and control to your board.
- Squeezebox, which is varied thickness in the core. Thinner sections give you more flex and transfers energy to the tip and tail of the board.
- Fiberglass: 30° Triax fiberglass.
- Infinite Ride processed, which is when burton over build the board in order to break it in using a machine. This allows the board to maintain its flex from day 1.
- Mounting: Channel mountain system which is quick and easly. This System gives you more flexibility when choosing your stance.
- Compatible with most bindings on the current market, but not old 4X4 plate specific bindings.