- Snowboard Type: The Custom wide is an all mountain snowboard.
- Rider level: Suitable for intermetiate to advanced riders.
- Profile: Camber (Reverse rocker). This is raised inbetween the bindings to give you better edge hold and stabbility when riding fast on flats.
- Shape: Directional/ twin. This board has a directional shape but equal flex in the nose and tail for a twin feel.
- Wide fit board which is recommended if your boot is a UK 10.5 and above.
- Pro-Tip on the nose and tail is slightly tapered to reduce swing weight which makes it easier to maneuver around.
- Flexibility: Medium to aggressive board, rated 4 – 7.
- Board construction:
- Base: Sintered WFO. This is a high density base, which has wax infused deep into it.
- Core: FSC certified Super Fly 700G, which is light weight but strong.
- Dualzone EGD is a perpendicular wood grain at the toe and heel edge. This adds strength and control to your board.
- Squeezebox, which is varied thickness in the core. Thinner sections give you more flex and transfers energy to the tip and tail of the board. This makes the board more snappy and easier to manipulate
- Fiberglass: 45° fiberglass gives you a more agggressive ride. Plus carbon strands add life to the board whilst keeping weight down.
- Infinite Ride processed, which is when burton over build the board in order to break it in using a machine. This allows the board to maintain its flex from day 1.
- Mounting: Channel mountain system which is quick and easly. This System gives you more flexibility when choosing your stance.
- Compatible with most bindings on the current market, but not old 4X4 plate specific bindings.